Exchange Ideas and Best Practices with Military and Industry Logistics and Sustainment Leaders
Aviation Week Network invites you to join us at the Military Aviation Logistics and Maintenance Symposium 2018, FKA MRO Military. Newly (re)named- the Symposium reflects the “logistics” core of how the military performs and conceives its sustainment and readiness functions.
The Military Aviation Logistics & Maintenance Symposium (MALMS) is co-located with MRO Americas, the world’s largest conference & exhibition dedicated to aircraft maintenance. The Symposium drives the U.S. military to partner with the commercial marketplace for innovation, process improvement, and increased readiness across the board. The new and expanded Military Aviation Logistics and Maintenance Symposium 2018 will build upon its success from 2017, and again focus on the latest developments and issues as it relates to the military aftermarket.
Agenda, Speakers and Additional information Coming Soon!
To be updated as the program develops, please complete this form.
- Jack Arehart, President, MRO Services, Delta Air Lines
- Michael Bruno, Senior Business Editor, Aviation Week
- Fred E. Cleveland, MD, Operations:Transportation and Logistics, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Dennis Dabney, President, Logistics Officers Association LOA
- Jondavid Duvall, Chief Operations Officer, Logistics Officers Association
- Dan Gonzales, Vice President, Business Development, Military and Energy Sector, StandardAero
- Scott Gray, Vice-President, Enterprise Sustainment Operations, Lockheed Martin
- Peter Hennessy, Executive Vice President, AGC Integrated Defense Group
- John Johns, Global Relations, Northrop Grumman Technical Services NGTS
- Lorenzo Marandola, President, M1 Composites Technology
- Jim Regenor, Director of Advanced Manufacturing Services, Moog Inc.
- Earl Scott, Senior Director, Global Sales & Marketing, Boeing Global Services
- Don Wetekam, SVP, Government & Defense Business Development