MRO Americas 2014
MRO Americas – where airlines, MROs, suppliers, OEMs, regulators and industry experts converge to define the aviation maintenance industry.
MRO Americas is the premier event for the commercial air transport maintenance, repair and overhaul industry, designed for you by thought leaders and innovators from the leading and trusted brand in the aviation/aerospace industry - Aviation Week. MRO Americas provides a world class venue for all those involved in the MRO sector to exchange ideas and best practices, share experiences, debate issues and challenges and gather knowledge.
MRO Americas provides thought leadership on the crucial industry issues and concerns through its superior editorial content and extensive conference agenda, delivering an unrivaled industry forum where key intelligence is gathered and real business leads are generated. MRO Americas offers unparalleled networking opportunities over the 3 days of the event and is the place to forge new partnerships and cement existing relationships.
Be a part of the community, network with your peers, explore our unmatched exhibit hall, and achieve results!
Who Should Attend?
Airlines, OEMs, MRO Service Providers, Leasing Companies, Aviation Authorities and Regulators
All suppliers to the MRO industry, including:
And all managers, directors and other personnel focused on:
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Supply chain
Meet the Aviation Week Team and Learn How We can Help You Grow Your Business!
Aviation Week has the capabilities, expertise and experience to help organizations within the global MRO market capture business, make informed decisions and grow.
At MRO Americas, learn how our newly expanded capabilities — data & analytics and marketing services — can help you generate the business, impact and ROI that you're looking for.
Click here to schedule a one-on-one meeting
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
MRO Americas provides the most comprehensive program on aircraft maintenance. MRO Americas continues this tradition with in-depth coverage of the topics that are vital to your organization’s development and growth.
- Keynotes! Matthew Bromberg, President, Aftermarket, Pratt & Whitney will present the opening keynote address on Wednesday, April 9 at 8:45am. He will discuss "Evolution of MRO: Past, Present, and Future".
- Meet with the top teams from each company and find out how their solutions can help you! Test new products. See the latest innovations and experience cutting edge technologies. Access the MRO Americas buyers guide and exhibitor roster.
- "What's Hot" Special Report: MRO Industry Leaders Discuss top Current Issues.
- Annual Industry Analysis and Forecast - this session will once again bring together leading aviation experts to analyze the status and trends of the MRO and aviation industries, including challenges and opportunities for the future.
- Connect with your MRO community. MRO Americas bring 10,000 airline maintenance professionals together for three days of face-to-face meetings, networking and activity.
We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix!
Get the latest updates by subscribing to the MRO Americas news feed!
Qualify for VIP Access
As a member of the airline/leasing community your presence and participation is essential as we look at the issues facing the industry as a whole, and the European region specifically. Includes:
- All conference sessions including general sessions and tracks.
- Post event access to all presentations and conference materials.
- Networking opportunities with your airline peers.
- Continental breakfast.
- Full access to the MRO exhibition hall.
Learn More Here